When working on projects, our goal will be to provide a conscientious process, thoughtful solutions and ultimately a meaningful project that will have a positive effect on the client, end users and the entire community. Hawkins Architecture is a design firm with dedication to detail at every level of the architectural design and construction process. We strive to maintain a high level of craftsmanship and quality, not only in the projects and drawings we create, but also client relationships we build.
Our design approach engages the client early and often in the process. The following principles are implemented to obtain a high level of quality control throughout the various stages of project development:
- Principal Involvement: Provide a high level of firm principal involvement providing a single point of responsibility within the multi-disciplinary team.
- Communication: Propagate a strong and consistent line of communication between all parties to ensure understanding of all issues and status.
- Coordination: Establish thorough coordination at project development milestones to minimize conflicts and gaps in the final construction documents which aids in bidding and construction phases.
- Client Involvement: Engage the Client as a partner in the process to ensure the design is responsive to their aspirations as well as their needs.
- Budget Consciousness: Our design team strives to create significant architecture while maintaining the financial constraints of each project.
- Project Goals & Values: Define clear goals and values for the project that will prioritize the needs and desires for the project. This will establish a common set of “expectations” that balances aspirations with fiscal project budget.
- Creativity: Perceive each challenge on the project as an opportunity to develop a design that creatively addresses each challenge. The design team maintains a proactive approach to problem solving throughout all phases of the project.
• Responsiveness: Maintain a consistent day to day point of contact to allow for greater flexibility as the project progresses and the needs of the client evolve. Provide expeditious response due to consistent member involvement.